Why Choose UCOT?
- Reputable and trusted brand since 2007, with over 10000 graduates.
- A Registered Training Organisation (RTO No. 91358) registered with the Australian Skills Quality Authority providing nationally recognised qualifications.
- Practice, job-focussed training delivered by leading, industry trainers.
- An exciting tech-focussed approach to training.
- A central Bankstown location in the heart of the student action.
- A large, modern campus featuring top-of-the range facilities both inside and outside the classroom.
- An extensive range of support services designed around your busy lifestyle
- Affordable, flexible payment options, and government funded programs for eligible students
- More start dates, more timetable options, and more choices.
- Multicultural and diverse environment, with a multi-lingual student services team providing academic support and general assistance
To help people achieve and reach their life goals through learning.
To be a credible and valued choice for Australian learners.
As a Registered Training Organisation, we follow the Australian Qualification Framework (AQF), and The Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA). That means we are getting audited frequently to ensure compliance with the best practices and standards in vocational education and training.
Moreover, with our 10+ years of experience we have developed our own quality standards that secure our competitive edge.
We ensure that our trainers can provide our students with the best value, experience and education. We set very high selection standards regarding the professional and industry experience, qualifications and attitude.
It is a priority to us to use the latest research and most efficient and effective industry practices and training materials. Our regularly reviewed curriculums are designed to equip our students with a current and innovative skills that distinguish them out of the crowd.
Student Support Services
UCOT offers wide range of services and support to all students and stakeholders. Our support starts once you get in touch with our supportive brand. We offer help in matters related but not limited to:
- Assessment guidance
- Careers and Finding jobs
- Finding work placement
- Personal matters affecting course progression and academic performance.
Our Student success centre provides the customised support to students in various formats and languages, we have very supportive multicultural environment that understand beyond academic needs.
To ensure that we provide support effectively students are able to schedule a one-on-one appointment with our trainers to assist them with their assessments and career paths.
Resources and Facilities
UCOT provides modern educational spaces equipped with air-conditioned classrooms, study spaces, student resources borrowing facility, computers labs with internet, free Wi-Fi, student common areas, and very convenient location in the heart of Bankstown. In addition to the so many free parking around the area, UCOT is very close to trains, public transports and also Bankstown shopping centre and Bankstown Sports Club.